The Digital Learning and Teaching team offer an open programme of staff training and development sessions.
Faculty DLaT Consultants also offer faculty run sessions available for you to attend if the dates/times of the open programme sessions are unsuitable.
1. Go to https://dmuhub.dmu.ac.uk/ and log in
2. Click the My Development tile
3. Click Browse Catalogue in the Links panel
4a. For sessions related to LearningZone – click the LearningZone option.
4b. For all other sessions relating to our core Learning Technologies (e.g. DMU Replay) – click the Digital Learning and Teaching option.
5. Select the course from the menu.
If the session that you wish to attend is not currently running or the dates are not suitable, you can register your interest in attending a session by clicking the Prebook link on the session booking page in the DMU Hub
If you would like to have any of these sessions delivered for your programme team, please contact your Faculty DLaT Consultant to make arrangements:
- ADH – Heather Conboy – email@example.com (x7828)
- BAL – Richard Vallance – firstname.lastname@example.org (x6296)
- HLS – Rob Weale – email@example.com (x7878)
- CEM – Ian Pettit – firstname.lastname@example.org (x8860)
- External Partners/TNA – Maxine Armstrong – email@example.com (x7549) and Jonathan Coope – firstname.lastname@example.org – (x6004)